We are Senior Advocates who help protect older individuals against scams and organize their financial situations
What can a Daily Money Manager do for Me?
A daily money manager brings clarity and order to an individual’s daily management of personal bills, budgets and record keeping. A DMM assists clients with activities such as bill paying, day-to-day banking, budgeting, insurance paperwork, and organizing records and receipts in preparation for income tax filing.
- Bill paying and mail sorting
- Reconciling banking accounts
- Reviewing investment accounts
- Preparing and making bank deposits
- Audit credit card statements for errors and scams
- Organizing tax records
- Negotiating with creditors
- Providing general organizational services
- Referring clients to legal, tax, and investment professionals
- Being a client advocate for other service providers
- Notary services in Pennsylvania
- Helping families and individuals save for retirement, new home, or
become debt free
Helping Family Members
Are you concerned about a family member’s finances but don’t have the time or expertise to help them?
Does your family member perhaps have difficulty seeing, hearing, writing or remembering. Maybe they become easily confused or overwhelmed?
- Do you live too far away to manage your family member’s personal finances